Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

In all honesty I think I am a procrastinator. Because I always ignore what I'm suppose to do and it irritates me! Thats just how my brain functions, and I hate it! If It was friday and I was to have a load of homework and it was all due on monday I would be like "you have the weekend do it tomorrow" then just shrug it off and watch The 100.

I do know how to be productive I just have a hard time being it ALL the time. My brain works like a clock or timer, it counts down the minutes and time I have left once its starts to reach critical time it starts to work way to fast. My Productivity differs from my free time because in my free time I have nothing to do.

I would change everything about my work habits honestly. If I knew how to change it I would, but I can so heres how I would do it. 1st I would get right to it, no food no no sleep no Netflix no nothing until I do it. Maybe 5 minute breaks in between hours so I don't over work my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment