Monday, April 7, 2014

Five Tips For


P4T4 Five Tips from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

Hi again! Here is my story of another one of my past projects. Today, were going all the way to simester 1! In this project we show steps or tips on how to dance better or what to do to improve your dancing. The reason why we chose this topic is because it seemed the most interesting, and nobody else was willing to be in front of the camera... Well I mean between us three- Me, Kaylynn, and Iris. And we thought dancing would be the most interesting since I dont think anyone would want to watch me play soccer :-/.

What we could have improved on!? Pretty much everything! I say this because in our video there was background noise, bad voiceovers camera movement, etc. If I knew then what I know now this video would so much better... If you need a better example click Here! Well thats all, come on and read about my GT life any time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment